Asia Oceania Federation for Sexology
The Asia Oceania Federation for Sexology (AOFS) is a membership organization of country organizations and individuals representing sexologists and individuals working in the field of sexology.
Helena Rosebery - Graphic Designer
Purpose of Asia-Oceania Federation of Sexology
- To promote the exchange of knowledge about sexual health and the management of sexual dysfunctions throughout Asia and the Oceania region.
- To establish and support the highest standards of ethics in clinical practice in the field of sexology in the Asia and the Oceania region.
- To create a collaborative supportive network for professionals working in sexology in the Asia and the Oceania region.
- To provide continuing education to sexologists in the region through bi-annual conferences.
The World Association for Sexual Health
The World Association for Sexual Health is a membership organization with 5 regional arms:
- AOFS covers the Asian and Oceanic area, including Australia
- AFSHR covers Africa
- EFS covers Europe and includes the Turkish and Israel Societies
- FLASSES covers Latin America and the European Portuguese and Spanish societies
- NAFSO should cover North America, but is presently a sleeping organization